Easy-to-use platform provides faster communication by allowing you to connect with technicians and customers
Manage customer service with the ability to interact with clients in real-time and technicians in the field. iON Pool Care software keeps you in constant contact with your customers and technicians so that everyone is on the same page.
- Connect with technicians on the road
- Communicate with clients directly on the Customer Portal
- Announce price updates or specials with all or individual customers
Plan and Track Routes
Access to daily schedules and routes makes getting from job to job easier
Boost productivity, manage all office and field tasks, improve service satisfaction and make more money focused on your business rather than the administration of it. iON Pool Care lets you optimize the day-to-day schedules of your service reps so they can hit the road running or make changes on the fly.
- Update technicians and customers in real time
- Set schedules and recurring routes
- View daily appointments
Track Chemical Readings and Dosages
One convenient tool to record and review information for more efficient service
Systemize maintenance visits with online, mobile record keeping. Technicians need only enter-data-once allowing them to document the service visit by charting chemical and other consumables used.
- View service histories and create instant reports of all jobs
- Capture pool and equipment images
- Track chemical usage
- Send service logs to customers
- Add and view notes about individual customer requests
Stop manually editing and sending invoices… iON Pool Care cuts the time it takes to invoice down to mere minutes. With just ONE click, you can create and send invoices to every customer automatically and get paid instantly.
- Get Paid Fast with PaySimple Merchant Services automatic payments to be made upon receiving an invoice
- Easily create invoices based on completed services
- Sync with QuickBooks® Desktop and QuickBooks Online to capture real-time transactions
- Allow visibility to QuickBooks Balance information
- For customers that charge per-stop, variable cost invoices can be configured to automatically include inventory and chemical charges which eliminates the need for manual entry of miscellaneous charges to memorized transactions in QuickBooks.
Your Business At-A-Glance
iON Pool Care features configurable dashboards that aggregate real-time data right on one screen. With data right up front for you to see with just a click of a button, you’ll always be aware of what’s going on with your business so you can address issues or opportunities as they arise.
- View each service technicians’ route and how many customers they visit each day
- Identify “Past Due” invoices so you never leave money on the table again
- Get a glimpse of what jobs are scheduled by job type
- See what work orders have been denied by a customer